We aim to extend genuine hospitality to all guests and visitors of our hotel. Our goal is to make it as effortless as possible for everyone, including people with hearing or vision loss, or any other disability, to access information about our hotel and to book a stay. We set high quality standards for accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we are in compliance with applicable laws and guidelines. Our team includes professionals who are dedicated to making your experiences the best they can be. To that end, we take the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design and compliance efforts.
- Phone: 996.1000
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 730 North Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you are experiencing difficulty reading the Courtyard Orlando Downtown website on your screen, changing the settings on your browser may help to improve the readability and visibility of each page: Find out more about the accessibility features of these leading Internet Browsers through the links below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click here for Apple Accessibility Support
Hotel Website Accessibility FeaturesThe website for Courtyard Orlando Downtown was developed to be fully accessible to all site visitors and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. It conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
- Navigation Shortcuts To navigate our website, use the tab key to explore the elements of each page and the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- Structured, Semantic Markup HTML heading tags are used to convey document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our sitemap for easy navigation at: https://orlandocourtyarddowntown.com/sitemap.
- Images Visibility All content images include descriptive ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe website is designed to conform to Level AA compliance, as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which details the reasoning behind each guideline.
- Section 508, which includes information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following free tools and services are available to assist you with viewing and interacting with our hotel website:
- Click here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Property AccessibilityThe Courtyard Orlando Downtown is committed to providing outstanding service to all of our guests and offer full ADA-compliance in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Main entrance is accessible
- Pathway to registration desk is accessible
- Registration desk is accessible
- All buildings have elevators
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Roll-in shower
- Shower seat
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
- Closed-caption TV
- Restaurants and lounges are all accessible
- Fitness center entrance is accessible
- Pool entrance and pool are all accessible
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry are available for all pools
- Meeting spaces are all accessible
- Business center entrance is accessible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
Rooms & Suites Accessibility
- King Room Hearing and Tub Access (GENR) – Room #’s: 143,206.248,348,448,548,648
- 2 Queens Hearing Access (QNQN) – Room #’s: 210,310,410
- King Roll in Shower (GENR) – Room #’s: 148
- 2 Queen Roll In Shower (QNQN) – Room #s: 406